Thursday, February 23, 2012

Welcome to the internationally renowned Kruger National Park

The wildlife of Africa is the world’s greatest heritage, drawing millions of visitors from around the globe to the legendary game parks and the Kruger Park is easily the best place to experience it all.

Established in 1898 to protect the wildlife of the South African, this national park of nearly 7,523 sq mi, is larger than Israel.  Kruger is home to an impressive number of species: 336 trees, 49 fish, 34 amphibians, 114 reptiles, 507 birds and 147 mammals. The park has 9 main gates that allow entrance to the different champa. The park is designated by UNESCO.

Whether you are looking for a family vacation, a honeymoon or a luxury getaway, you will find a collection of safari packages that will suit you!

Here some comment about people who went to the Kruger National Park:
"A wonderful place to be", "Best place ever", "Incredible place", "What's not to love?", "Absolutely amazing!", ...

It's a beauty and diversity experience! I don't think you're going to be disappointed! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, before taking this class, I would've never imagined a safari would be a safe activity for families. Now, I want to go on a safari with my own family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my bucket list of places to visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post about the Kruger National Park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd love to see the wildlife there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love animals and nature, I think it would make me a little nervous though around the big game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is on my bucket list! I would to take a safari and see animals in their natural habitats!

    ReplyDelete